In October 2020, we reported that Doctors for Healthy Communities would be providing check-ups for students at the JCPS 360° Center. We’re proud to report these have been a great success and share a few photos of Dr. Waqar Saleem at the facility.
Please share and take advantage of this service if you’re able! This student and family support center is located at 101 E. Main St. in downtown Louisville. Services include:
- Special education screenings
- “Parent Portal” support
- Enrollment and school choice information and help
- Language translation services
- IT support with computers, education and digital platforms
- Access to Louisville Metro Office of Resilience and Community Services
- Physicals, vision and hearing screenings from Doctors for Healthy Communities’ volunteers
The JCPS 360° Student & Family Support Center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.