The JCPS 360° Student & Family Support Center is a one-stop service center located at 101 E. Main St. in downtown Louisville. Jefferson County Public Schools and Humana have partnered to make the center a vital resource for parents and students alike. Services include:
- Special education screenings
- “Parent Portal” support
- Enrollment and school choice information and help
- Language translation services
- IT support with computers, education and digital platforms
- Access to Louisville Metro Office of Resilience and Community Services
- Physicals, vision and hearing screenings from Doctors for Healthy Communities’ volunteers
The JCPS 360° Student & Family Support Center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
JCPS 360 has attracted attention from several news outlets reporting on the positive aspects of the program. Enjoy the following links to learn more:
JCPS and Humana Partner Together to Open New Service Center (Spectrum)
JCPS and Humana team up to offer in-person services for families at Waterside Building(Courier-Journal)
JCPS partners with Humana to create service center for families (WLKY*)
JCPS, Humana partner to create service center for families (WAVE)
JCPS opens family support center in Humana building downtown (WDRB)
*WLKY’s story was picked up by Yahoo! and YouTube.